Sustaining University School of the Lowcountry is a community effort; interested businesses, foundations, families, and individuals are invited to contribute through their time, their talents, and their gifts.
Tuition covers approximately 90% of our school’s annual budget, so The Annual Fund plays a vital role in helping us support our experiential learning environment by generating funds to cover the remaining 10% of our operating budget. Our goal for this year is $50,000.
We had 100% parent, faculty/staff, and board member participation for our Annual Fund campaigns in 2014-2015, 2015-2016, and 2016-2017. Congratulations! Your support of University School is invaluable.
Credit card gifts are transmitted to University School via a secure web server provided by PayPal. Please click on the link below to make an online gift.
Gifts can also be made by check or stock transfer. Please contact USL (firstname.lastname@example.org or 843-884-0902) to coordinate a stock transfer.
To submit a gift by mail, please use the following address:
University School of the Lowcountry
P.O. Box 665
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29465-0665
Thank you for believing in USL’s mission and for your desire to support our initiatives. Every gift is greatly appreciated and makes a difference to University School’s success. USL is incorporated as a non-profit organization with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status, and monetary gifts are tax deductible.
If you are interested in targeting a specific area of University School to support, please contact Jason Kreutner. The following are items that will enhance USL’s ability to serve its mission and enhance the opportunities for our students and faculty.
Land or land w/building near center city core for permanent site: Market Value
School Bus (Mini Bus-style seating 15-32, new or recent year): $15,000-$50,000
1-Day Outdoor Challenge & Alpine Tower Experience: $750
Enhanced opportunities in the arts: $500